ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking ahead: Will anyone ever 100% all songs?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will anyone ever get 100% on all songs (Hard/Expert)?
Yes, but waaaaaaay down the road.
39%
 39%  [ 34 ]
Yes, in a couple months or so.
18%
 18%  [ 16 ]
Yes, and relatively soon (within the next month).
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Nope, it's simply too difficult a task.
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
Are you insane?!
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
JCirri rocks.
16%
 16%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 86

Drakken  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Looking ahead: Will anyone ever 100% all songs? Reply with quote

There are some insane Guitar Hero players out there. But even the top players are pretty far from being able to get 100% on every song. This applies to both Hard and Expert, though moreso Expert of course. Think about songs like Get Ready 2 Rokk, Cheat on the Church, Texas Flood, and Bark at the Moon. Do you see anyone eventually perfecting the insane solos and getting 100% on every song? Or is this an impossible feat, something the top competitors would love to imagine but know is simply out of reach?
10 million (currently 10.53 million!)

FC Epic

Cyberscore - Great high scores site for other games
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Drakken688
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definately say its possible. I mean, if you compare it to some of the guitar solos in other songs (not just in GH), people have done some crazy things. If anyone has ever heard Dream Theater play, they know that some people can do some pretty crazy stuff. I give the fans a month or so before every song has been 100%'d, and not long after that before one person has gotten 100% on every song.
OtherBill  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will happen eventually. I mean, look at other rhythm games--there are people who have AAA'ed everything in DDR...

Once you have the skills in place, it's simply a matter of time.

Edit: Oh, great, the Pro banner has li'l hearts on it. How long 'til Guitar Hero? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OtherBill wrote:
Edit: Oh, great, the Pro banner has li'l hearts on it. How long 'til Guitar Hero? ;)

Still a little ways off :p
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't imagine getting 100% on the BatM solos. It's more difficult than other rhythm games where you just hit the buttons. With GH you need to hit the buttons ahead of time and strum on time, or use HO/POs which require incredible accuracy to pull of (no pun intended) perfectly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's almost close to possible, because i know cfh on expert 100% is within my grasp, im just not willing to sacrifice myself like that at the moment

the end of the solo in batm is what would kill the chances of anyone ever 100%ing every song. aside from that song i think its possible
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:20 AM): XD
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:35 AM): too bad your elbow doesnt have a finger to push select
HsAxTakexIt (4:37:57 AM): the next evolution of man : the elbow finger
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, really, it is wholly possible that every song will be 100% by one person within at most 6 months, it'll more like be sooner. People being completely dedicated to the game enough will push themselves to the point of getting allt hose solos memorized.
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend actually nailed BatM 100% on Expert. I have NO idea how he did it, but he managed to do it.

So it's definitely possible. I say all songs'll be 100%d within 4 months.

One person 100%ing every song should take about 7 months.
-------------
*sigh* I'm keeping this post here for posterity's sake. I don't like it too much, though.

Last edited by HylianHero on Sun May 18, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HylianSH
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
My friend actually nailed BatM 100% on Expert. I have NO idea how he did it, but he managed to do it.

If this is true, get him signed up on here and make him submit screenshots.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is totally possible it is just a matter of getting threw the solos enough times to memorize it. I have had the game about 2 weeks now and have got 100 percent on almost all of hard and have batm left to complete expert setting but not at 100 percent. Once I finish the last three songs I have left on hard at 100 percent then I will concentrate on 100 percent on all of expert, right now just doing expert to get used to the different pattern changes a little more before going all out on it.
H0llyw00d  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% on all the songs?! I'm just trying to beat them all on expert! But it's possible I think to get them all with time., pretty much anything is.
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: no Reply with quote

impossible there is no way, i mean ive seen the crazy scores people can get on here that i know i will never get but i still believe no one could possible do it by themselves. maybe different people combined can do it but one person getting every song... will not happen. i stand by what i say, if it ever happens i want someone to remember what i have said and mention it to me... to bad it wont..
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: