ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero 2 news from Game Informer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you pre-order GH2 without knowing the song list?
Of course! I'll play anything Red Octane will give me.
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No way. I've got to see the song list first.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EdwardTeach666 wrote:
for the two songs I mentioned I'm pretty sure they are in one of the tony hawk games and gran turismo... actualy now that I think about it the Judas Priest song in gran turismo is turbo lover. I know Ace of Spades is in a few games at least though (almost positive one is tony hawk). You've got another thing coming is in grand theft auto (vice city), as well as bark at the moon. Megadeth has a song on there but it is peace sells.

This is all I can think of right at the moment...

OK, I haven't played a Tony Hawk game in 5 years, I don't really care for realistic racing (although I'll play kart racing games), and I am boycotting GTA (well not really, but the game doesn't seem that great to me and I'm 15 and have the only mom in the world who actually looks at the damn ratings).
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OK, I haven't played a Tony Hawk game in 5 years, I don't really care for realistic racing (although I'll play kart racing games), and I am boycotting GTA (well not really, but the game doesn't seem that great to me and I'm 15 and have the only mom in the world who actually looks at the damn ratings).

Don't worry, the Tony Hawk series went to crap years ago. I would say Tony Hawk 2 was probably the best, then it took a dip with 3 and improved on alot of stuff with 4 and then it went "Underground" and it pretty much dug itself deeper with a sequel to that. The Underground series really lost focus on what the game was all about with objectives having you drive cars and junk. And then eventually they wanted you to do all these stupid manual tricks so you can get 10 million points in 1 minute and that is when I put the controller down and said to myself, this is not skateboarding.

I think GTA went to crap too after GTA3. I enjoyed it the most, and then I purchased Vice City and I didn't like it at all, I suppose because it went from such a dark setting to a light setting and totally changed the mood of the game -- althought the radio was still good as ever. With that being a downgrade for me I never purchased San Andreas. It looked pretty much like the other 2 games they released except now you can customize your character, and you can now ride bikes. It wasn't big enough for me to go buy it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace of Spades was in Tony Hawk 3, which was not a dip from 2. 3 is the pinnacle of the series.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Lip was in Dave Mirra 2. I won't comment on that franchise's quality.

Bark at the Zoo
Anthony  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Lip was also in either American Pie 1 or 2, I don't remember which one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please continue discussion in the sticky thread for GH2 here:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=423
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: