ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
controller problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monteman  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: controller problem Reply with quote

hey guys i have a problem with my controller my green button doesnt work and the only way i can get to the play screen is to unplug it and plug it back in then it makes the selection but on screen it doesnt work and in gameplay the green button light is lit its not stuck or anything and works fine,any ideas guys?????????i miss my game
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a time like this where i'm glad i got the extended warrantee on the game from Eb games for like 3bucks, that way, i can turn in the guitar and get a new one free. as for your actual problem though, short of checking the entire thnig for a short by dismantling it, i don't know what you could do
Kingpin  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion... Get a job, earn $80, buy a new game and controller (You might be able to find the controller seperate somewhere), and then take your old controller and smash it against something hard.
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or return the game with the old controller and say it didn't work and getr money back for it.....
Kingpin  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fly1ngV wrote:
or return the game with the old controller and say it didn't work and getr money back for it.....

Yeah, Thats a better idea... But I still think you should smash the controller, then return it to the store and say it came out of the box this way.
Fly1ngV  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats no believable, at least if it malfunctions, you can say it just sucks and then return the whole and it looks plausable....smashing it just seems a little extreme
perimus  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you can return it to a retail store, and not to RedOctane. I had a very bad experience with their 'arcade style' control stick. The one i bought from them had a mis-wired button, so it was always in the 'on' position when it was idle. I sent it back to them, and the replacement eventually came. It took weeks, and several e-mail reminders. When it finally came, NONE of the buttons on it worked. Eventually, I smashed it open with a hammer (because they glued it together, instead of screwing it together so it could be servicable) and found out why. The common ground lead was never attached to the circuit board. It is 100% impossible that they ever Q/A checked that controller. Yuck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: