ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I cant believe im doing this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, if all the controllers in YOUR school are breaking...maybe you go to Ashwaubenon High School.

Go Bay Port!

you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Ashwaubefag is about 5 minutes away from Lambeau Field.
schenksmill  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

realuser wrote:
schenksmill wrote:
If it's a neck problem, take a piece of paper about the width of the neck slot, fold it over twice (so it's 4x thickness of piece of paper).....it should be about the length of the bottom of the neck slot. Place this on the bottom of the neck slot, and slide the neck over it. The neck now will have a hard time shifting and losing connection.

Having to do this beats the purpose. I buy a controller so it will work, not so i have to fix it.

(and yeah no.. this doesnt work)

doesn't work? I've had this work on my own guitar, as well as guitars of friends.....yea it's not the most graceful solution, but rather than bitching and moaning about a problem, i'm playing the game until they figure out what to do
RockerChick  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every now and then one of the buttons on my Les Paul doesn't work, but unattaching and reattaching the neck seems to do the trick. Other than that, I have no problems with mine.
saxuallyAPeasing  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My controller's neck is sort of loose and the SP is really sensitive, but no problems that warrants being angry. Maybe the problems have to do with certain regions getting batches of faulty controllers.

1. Toxicity - System of a Down (now impossible?)
2. Paradise Lost - Symphony X
3. Octavarium - Dream Theater
4. Train of Thought - Dream Theater
5. You Could Have It So Much Better - Franz Ferdinand
niemassacre  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine's been pretty good - I wouldn't mind the tilt sensitivity being a bit lower but I guess that's more user error than the guitar not working. I've also had the buttons stop working occasionally, but it's rare. Mashing on them and pulling the head in usually fixes it.

I saw that someone had a cool fix for neck issues, where he took one of those plastic hooks and put it on the back of the guitar and then put a rubber band around it and the strap attachment point on the neck to keep the neck pressed into the body - you could try that. I forget where the picture was...
realuser  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schenksmill wrote:
doesn't work? I've had this work on my own guitar, as well as guitars of friends.....yea it's not the most graceful solution, but rather than bitching and moaning about a problem, i'm playing the game until they figure out what to do

Yeah i'm playing the game too. With my trusty RO wireless, while bitching and moaning about the piece of shit controllers that YOU got screwed over with, by wasting your money on and not taking action like a real man would.

Haha. All in fun I feel like a doofus. That was an idiotic statement on my part. :P
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: