ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
More Than A Feeling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulCrusher69 wrote:
This may not be possible, but perhaps Brandvold got those extra 400 from moving the second and fourth activations slightly back. This seems like it'd be attempting two near impossible squeezes, but perhaps someone can pull it off.
Those squeezes aren't even that hard, you just have to know that they're there. I get them every single time on easy/medium and there's no difference between whammy or distance between notes at all on expert. The tricky squeeze is the third one, and you need that to get at or near 303k. Here's the path in visual form- More Than a Feeling Expert (nearly ideal)
I'd move the 3rd activation up to the G to try to tick the O hold, though.
SoulCrusher69 wrote:
Other then that, unless he used some alternative path where perhaps he was able to get an SP off during solo in time to get the one at the end.
Exact 4 beat instant 2 activation in GH1? You're out of your mind. There was a weird DS glitch someone found to get around it, but that's banned from use, and I don't think it works unless you're playing with DS anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cdw01 wrote:
SoulCrusher69 wrote:
This may not be possible, but perhaps Brandvold got those extra 400 from moving the second and fourth activations slightly back. This seems like it'd be attempting two near impossible squeezes, but perhaps someone can pull it off.
Those squeezes aren't even that hard, you just have to know that they're there. I get them every single time on easy/medium and there's no difference between whammy or distance between notes at all on expert. The tricky squeeze is the third one, and you need that to get at or near 303k.

Is it really that easy? Do you always get them on expert too? I've tried but always seem to miss the chord at the end. I find all the other squeezes to be pretty easy, but missing the second and fourth ones (the chord activations) always happens. I'm getting the hang of squeezing but still no expert at it. My current score on this song is just under 302k. I really wanna get the 302k, and would love to get the last 400 to get around 302775 (probably less then that I suck at getting ticks). Do you really think it'd be better to move the third activation back a note? I didn't think the hold points would add up to over 200 to make up for the lost note, but again I'm not good with tick points...
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheezums wrote:
Cdw01 wrote:
Those squeezes aren't even that hard, you just have to know that they're there. I get them every single time on easy/medium and there's no difference between whammy or distance between notes at all on expert. The tricky squeeze is the third one, and you need that to get at or near 303k.
Is it really that easy? Do you always get them on expert too? I've tried but always seem to miss the chord at the end. I find all the other squeezes to be pretty easy, but missing the second and fourth ones (the chord activations) always happens. I'm getting the hang of squeezing but still no expert at it. My current score on this song is just under 302k. I really wanna get the 302k, and would love to get the last 400 to get around 302775 (probably less then that I suck at getting ticks). Do you really think it'd be better to move the third activation back a note? I didn't think the hold points would add up to over 200 to make up for the lost note, but again I'm not good with tick points...
I've never played it for score on expert, but apart from a different scrolling rate there's nothing making those squeezes any different. I got them on hard every time that I remember, though. It's nearly impossible to tick the 3rd activation squeeze, but you might as well try if you're going for it. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: